- The days are warm and the nights are cold. Mom says I have to wear a sweatshirt to bed so I don’t get chilly
- Mom and dad keep a close eye on me when I’m outside. It’s because we have Javelinas in our campground
- It’s much friendlier for dogs here. I can hike in the Coconino National Forest. I can even hike on the trails at Montezuma’s Castle national Monument
- I’m going to get a lot a bubble baths. Mom says I turn into a redhead when I go hiking in the Sedona red rocks. She said there’s no way I’m getting into bed without a bubble bath after hiking
- The other thing I’ve learned, is I’m no longer heading west mom says we’re heading east and making our way slowly back home. I was beginning to think we lived in the RV.
No Instagram images were found.
- Follow gizmogoeswest on WordPress.com